VELUX Sun Tunnels – Sun Tunnels go where roof windows can’t.
Bring natural light into a dark hallway, dim kitchen or unlit closet with a VELUX sun tunnel, a specially designed reflective light tunnel that passes light through the roof to the ceiling (up to 2m). This innovative design allows the VELUX sun tunnel to be placed into areas of the house where it is not possible to install a traditional roof window or flat roof window.
Sun Tunnel Flexible product features:
• Recommended for tunnel lengths from 0.4 to 2 m between the roof and ceiling.
• The 2-meter long, super reflective, flexible tunnel has a diameter of 35 cm.
• Roof module is with 4 mm toughened glass and a removable sash. The glass has a clear protective coating on the outside.
• Can be installed in tiled roofs or slated roofs. Sun tunnels for pitched roofs can be installed in roofs with 15°- 60° pitches. Flat roofs require a VELUX sun tunnel for flat roof.
From ordinary to extraordinary with EdgeGlow
Only VELUX sun tunnel offers EdgeGlow, a ring of clear glass around the pane that offers spectacular light effects that change with outside conditions. EdgeGlow also provides a better spread of natural light throughout the room.
A sun tunnel for every situation
Both systems incorporate a flat glass roof light with integrated flashing, a flexible or rigid tunnel, and a white trimmed double glazed acrylic ceiling diffuser to ensure that your VELUX sun tunnel blends into the ceiling. Choose a flexible or rigid tunnel based on your needs.
Flexible tunnels offer easy installation
Flexible tunnels are the easiest type of tunnel to install due to their manoeuvrability. Flexible tunnels are recommended when installation around obstacles within the loft space is required and when the angle between the roof and the ceiling is too small for a rigid tunnel.
- Excellent for ease and speed of installation
- Easily bends around attic obstructions
- Helps diffuse sunlight in short runs
- Ideal for shorter tunnel runs
The flexible tunnel is designed for relatively short distances (0.4m-1.5m) between the roof and ceiling.
VELUX sun tunnels can be installed on pitched roofs with a roof pitch between 15° - 60°.
This window is available in the following sizes: TWF 0K14, TLF 0K14